Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quirky.

I tweeted about this the other night when I was out with friends, and while I feel a little silly I really think it is a good idea!

I like to order off the kids menu because the food is the same quality and still tastes delicious.
And is cuter half the time.

I like to order off the kids menu because it is generally at least half the price. (College kid...)



I like to order off the kids menu because I can actually eat my whole dinner.

Do you actually eat your leftovers?
 I'm lucky if I don't forget them at the table....


I like to order off the kids menu because I still get the free bread at the beginning.



And I like to ask for a kids menu because then I get crayons and HAVE to color on it.

Wanna play tic-tac-toe?

2 comments:

  1. <3 the kids menu, but dont think i can pass as 12 anymore! haha

    lifethroughpreppyglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah probably the whole girl batting her eyes thing may not work out so well for you... ;)

    ReplyDelete