Thursday, September 8, 2011

All the Cool Kids...

... CRAFT. Turns out crafting is a pretty pearl girl/ sorority girl thing to do!

And I'm not just saying that, we joke that we are getting a degree in crafting! A great night here at school is movies, best friends, and whatever item you can find to craft!

I have been (im)patiently waiting to craft until I felt like I was kind of caught up on school and unpacking and since I was in class from 9 until 5 today, with only one class tomorrow I decided tonight was the night.

Ever since middle school, I have taken great pains to decorate my school supplies. I try to do something different every year....

This is last years...



Looking a little worn these days...

Tonight I was feeling brave and decided to try my hand at painting Lilly...

I was okay with how it turned out!


Do you ever personalize your binders or notebooks? What have you tried?

xoxo, M

No comments:

Post a Comment