Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The 5 Finger Update

Thursday, February 9th was the last time I updated my blog. I'd been in London for a few days, and was about to spend the next five months there.

I apologize for my absence. Turns out some things have changed since then.

1. I survived study abroad.

I made it to London, Paris, Venice, in addition to a variety of places in England and Scotland. It was life-changing in more ways than one.


2. I spent a summer doing "the horse thing."

Competing this horse was truly and once in a lifetime opportunity and I treasure all of the memories; gritty, grubby, and exhausting though they may be. 


3. I started running. And kept running. 13.1 Miles worth.

Honest to goodness don't know how I look this composed at the finish line....


4. I graduated college.

Rain on your graduation is lucky, isn't that how that saying goes?


and drum roll please.....

5. I moved to NYC to get my Master's degree.

Profession: Student Hobby: Brunching

So, if there is still anyone out there, I'm going to try to have another go at this. I hope the past months have treated you as well as they have treated me!

xoxo,
M

2 comments:

  1. brunching is really a hobby here in the city!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so wonderful... I can't wait until I have a job and no homework to really enjoy it! What are your favorite places?

      Delete