Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Songs




The next few days are full of long hours alone in my car, and today is spent in the airport again… I am SO excited for my summer internship to start, I’m not sure how I am going to be able to sit still for that long. So with some help from my lovely little sister here is what my ipod (Franklin), my car (T.J.) and I will be jamming to all the way to South Carolina! It includes some brand new songs as well as some recent favorites.




Lights- Ellie Goulding
Coast to Coast- Sam Adams
Written in the Stars- Tinie Tempah
Who Dat Girl- Flo Rida
Barefoot Blue Jeans- Jake Owen
Just a Kiss- Lady Antebellum
Uncharted- Sara Bareilles
No Sleep- Wiz Khalifa
Sky’s The Limit- Jason Derulo
Live a Little- Kenny Chesney
The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco
Born to Be Somebody- Justin Bieber (yeah….. <3)
Backseat- New Boyz
The Sound of Sunshine- Michael Franti & Spearhead
It’s Your Life- Francesca Battistelli
In for the Kill- La Roux
Best Love Song- T-Pain
Telling the World- Taio Cruz


I love getting new songs and updating my ipod... so what are your summer songs for this year?!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment