Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rain Rain Please Stay

Here we are less than a week into school and I feel like I am already behind! It has been pouring rain though due to all the tropical storms and I must say I love it.




The rain means I have an excuse to wear my comfy clothes I haven't seen all, listen to slow songs, and lock myself away in the library or room to study and get stuff done.




It has been a tough adjustment getting back into the school routine and today at least, the rain matches my mood.


But I always think of rain as cleaning the slate, a time to take time to tidy things up and knowing that tomorrow is a fresh day.


Anyone else love the rain as much as me?

xoxo, M

2 comments:

  1. my classes havent even started and I feel behind! haha. what did i get myself into?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure you will do great :)!

    ReplyDelete