Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

"The tomb is empty, but our hearts are full."

I passed this very nice quote today on the way back from some family friend's house who adopted me for the day. Southern Hospitality much? I spent a wonderful day with them, going to church, sitting on their front porch, and devouring a delicious home cooked meal. It was a much better Easter than last year, it is one of the few days that I get really homesick. I received a picture of my mother and sister dressed up in their pearls... but coats, while I got my first horrible sunburn of the year. Hope I can get those burn lines straightened out by saturday. :/.



But don't forget that even among the perfectly preppy easter dresses and sandals, the real reason we celebrate today is because "he has risen."

No comments:

Post a Comment