Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Anticipation

I am spending tonight at a friend's house, watching late night royal wedding programs while not really studying for my spanish test in the morning. This may cause some aggro [trouble] in the morning but there will be other spanish tests! Currently we are watching William and Kate: A Fairytale Romance on BBC, it is ace [brilliant]! William was an adorable page boy in Princess Anne's wedding...




After just a nip [small amount of sleep] we will be up to celebrate! Coverage starts at 4 am, and we are going to make coffee cake, and cheer with orange juice as we watch the wedding of our lifetime on t.v. I have no doubt we will be knackered [worn-out] later on but I am not going to pass up the chance to see her dress when everyone else does!

P.S. Sorry it didn't work out  with Wills, sis... hope you stocked up on ice cream and tissues!

P.S.S. I think I will start a list of ideas for my wedding to Prince Harry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment