Thursday, June 16, 2011

Something Borrowed

I am a sucker for chick flicks.

Yes I realize I am a college girl so this does not come as any surprise. My cynical view on relationships hasn't yet clouded my ability to enjoy pure cheesy romance.

I went to this a couple weeks back with my mom and sister and laughed my way through it. It is a cute film based on an interesting concept. I found myself asking, what would I do if I were Rachel? I decided I didn't like my inclination so I was going to not evaluate it any further and hope the situation never arises in my life.

My mother even commented on how 'Dex' was
truly my type. Couldn't have thought him up any better myself.
Need I mention he drives a L4 Land Rover?



Have you ever been in a situation like that?
What did you think?
Have you read the book or seen the movie?

xoxo, M

4 comments:

  1. I just saw this movie too! Adorable!I actually want to read the series now! And though I have never been in this situation I would think I would do the same as Rachel, but I still don't know.

    Love your blog!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the book on tape to listen to on the beach and I highly recommend it! I think I would do the same as Rachel too :/. Have you seen any other good chick flicks recently?! Thank you SO much, that makes me so happy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read the book and saw the movie and loved them both! The book more than the movie of course..

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always seems to work that way doesn't it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete